8/13/08

Of frequently found fallacies following fellatio

Okay, so here's something that's been bugging me for a while.

Maybe this is just American society being dumb again, but I've noticed something about relationships and the way other people that are not in them view members of said relationship after certain events occur.

----

Case 1: Matt and Stacy have been dating for as long as anyone can remember. Now high school seniors, they first met on the first day of junior high and have been inseparable ever since. Nobody doubted that they were madly in love. Their friends and family were all supportive of their relationship, having never seen a more perfect couple. Even after all this time, they still call each other often, go out on dates every Friday night, and have always respected each others' boundaries.

Until one night, they decided they were both ready for Stacy to give Matt a blowjob. They've never had sex before, or done anything really close to it until now, and have decided that they are both ready. Other than that, it's just another normal date.

By Monday, the whole school knows and is calling Stacy a slut behind her back. Some are calling her a slut to her face. They talk about it on the phone later that night, decide it's best for them to not be seen together, and they break up.

----

Case 2: Guy and Jennifer have been dating for about three weeks now. They don't go to the same school, but met at a basketball game and Guy got Jennifer's number through a friend. They too are happy together, still enjoying the fruits of a new relationship by staying up all night on the phone, getting to know each other, and talking about whatever they want. It's been a week since Guy last saw Jennifer, but they've finally got a date. Guy's parents are gone for the weekend and Jennifer's parents both work late. Guy planned on picking up Jennifer and taking her back to his place. She said that was cool.

They ended up fucking that night, which was no big deal. Neither of them were virgins. But Jennifer was a classy girl and refused to give Guy a blowjob. Being a gentleman, he didn't push it.

By Monday, the school was already sick of talking about them. Some still didn't know they were going out. Most didn't care. It was no big deal. People have sex all the time, why make a big deal about it?

----

Anybody else see the problem here? I've noticed that, according to the modern teen, fucking is okay, but oral sex is not. If two people fuck, they're obviously in love. None of our business, let's talk about that slut who gave her boyfriend a blowjob.

That's just dumb. First of all, I hate listening to gossip in the first place. I don't care who fucked who, who's dating who, who killed who with who's car, I don't care. But I'll be honest, this kinda bugs me. To know that my generation places these sorts of backwards priorities on sex is very disturbing. I'm all for two people doing whatever they want as long as they're actually in love and not just being whores. But why is one sex act any different from another? Why does that even matter?

Then, of course, there's gay sex. ANY time you have gays getting together, you hear about it. At least, this is how it is around here. There are plenty of gays around here to make me not really care what they do. It's just like two straight people: I just don't care. But some people still think this is some new and exciting thing, guys dating guys and girls dating girls. I'm sick of hearing it. If they're my friends, I'll hear it from them. If they're not my friends, I don't give a fuck.

To get back to my main point, I'm just sick of hearing about any of this shit. But the fact that people my age are saying that there's nothing wrong with a girl who fucks around every weekend but a girl who gives her boyfriend a blowjob is a slut. It's stupid. High school is stupid.

Cheers,
~SysRq

1 comment:

orian57 said...

I think they're all evil. I'm saving myself for God (I heard he has a really massive cock).